APG 393 – Farewell, Thomas Cook
- [3:54] Thomas Cook Collapse Sees Hundreds of Thousands of Travel Bookings Cancelled
- [25:05] UPDATE – Capt. Al re : Gibraltar Airport Closure due to Lack of Controllers
- [28:31] Vietnam B789 at Melbourne on Sep 19th 2019, tower observes landing gear not down
- [33:30] [REAL ATC] Transavia ALMOST TAKES OFF FROM THE TAXIWAY! – YouTube
- [41:36] Panic in the sky: Delta flight from Atlanta plunges nearly 30,000 feet
[55:08] CHIT CHAT
- [1:49:26] Glen – 737 MAX and Oshkosh Feedback
- [2:25:24] Micah – FAA recommends better pilot training in wake of Boeing 737 MAX crashes – The Seattle Times
- [2:27:37] Wilson Gill via Facebook – Planes Used to Fight Bush Fires In Australia
- [2:30:07] Plane Tale – Après Moi le Deluge
- [2:50:49] Gail – Long Taxi Time at ORD
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2019, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License