APG 391 – Ain’t No Such Thing as a Balloon Pilot!
Image Credit: Nick Anderson
- [49:27] Air France Crash: Manslaughter Charges Dropped over 2009 Disaster
- [53:08] American Airlines Mechanic in Miami Charged with Sabotage
- [59:04] Parachutists in near-miss with 350mph fighter jets
- [1:10:25] Two victims identified in plane crash near Toledo Express Airport
- [1:13:41] UPDATE: Citation 560XLS+ Crash in Denmark
- [1:29:21] China Eastern Airbus A320-214 B-6892, 04 Sep 2019 Lithium Ion Battery Fire
- [1:36:06] Instructor and student pilot survive plane crash at Arizona airport
- [1:38:41] Dave – Hurricane Hunters
- [1:48:06] Chuck – Ever Had an Emergency Evacuation?
- [1:51:29] Bruce – West Coast Resources
- [2:01:51] Plane Tale – Still Waiting For Help, Still Praying
- [2:26:42] JJ – Thanks!
- [2:28:29] George – Fantastic Podcast!
- [2:31:22] Grant – Our New Podcast is Officially Live 🙂
- [2:33:50] Andrew – Nautilus Nikumaroro Expedition Followup
- [2:36:05] Morgan – Heard Over 121.5
- [2:43:58] Nick Camacho – D-Day Recap
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2019, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License