APG 390 – Can of Worms
Image Credit: Nick Anderson
- [49:05] Midwest Express Announces Airline Relaunch At Milwaukee Airport
- [52:30] Airline Reappears 20 Years After it Vanished
- [57:37] Air Canada Has To Pay $15,000 to a Couple Because the Word ‘Lift’ was not Engraved on Seatbelts in French
- [1:04:56] Student pilot lands plane after instructor blacks out
- [1:11:33] US Court Say Travelers Can Sue TSA Over Abusive Screeners
- [1:13:24] Off-Duty Pilot Heading on Holiday Offers to Fly Delayed easyJet Plane
- [1:22:31] Omaha Todd – Go Around
- [1:40:08] Ramiro – Some Feedback on Episode 388
- [1:46:36] Christian & Larry – Delta 757 at PDL (Ponta Delgada) Will be Saved
- [1:50:47] Plane Tale – Ramstein Flugtag 1988
- [2:16:05] FO Wyatt – Career Update
- [2:26:12] Pete – Interesting Story. Hope you all like it
- [2:31:07] CAP Chris – Using LOC Approach in VMC?
- [2:37:58] Emilio – Love the Show!
- [2:43:50] Carter – Antoine Saint-Exupéry
- [2:48:56] Chuck – Miniature Horse Spotted by Amused Passenger on American Airlines Flight
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2019, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License