APG 388 – I Gnu It!
Image Credit: Nick Anderson
- [14:20] FOX 8 Journalist Nancy Parker Killed in New Orleans East Plane Crash
- [16:54] NY Twin-Engine Plane Crash Kills Two
- [21:57] Putin Awards Hero Pilot Russia’s Top Medal after Emergency Landing in Field
- [28:09] Delta B752 at Ponta Delgada on Aug 18th 2019, hard touch down causes creases in fuselage
- [56:07] Plane Erupts in Flames after Failed Takeoff at Oroville Airport
- [1:00:55] I Gnu It!!!
- [1:04:36] Bret [Producer] – OSH 19 – C5 has Brake Fire after Landing
- [1:08:11] Ham Radio Jim [Producer] – The Piper Cub
- [1:11:41] Arun – I Started my own Aviation Show!
- [1:13:22] Craig [Producer] – Hail Damage Repaired?
- [1:28:46] Plane Tale – All Weather Heather
- [1:51:21] Tom from Pittsburgh – New Regional FO!
- [1:57:37] Moshe – Field Guide to NOTAMS
- [2:02:41] Steve [Producer] – Emiliano Sala ‘exposed to carbon monoxide in plane crash’
- [2:08:48] Robbie – All Sorts of Feedback
- [2:19:28] Anthony – In 1959, the U.S. Postal Service Attempted to Deliver Mail via Missile
- [2:25:05] Jim (Just a Navigator) [Producer] – APG 386 Feedback
- [2:29:12] Robert – Checking In From LGB
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2019, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License