APG 383 – God on a Plane
Image Credit: Nick Anderson
- [54:57] Big Questions on Safety, Pilot Training After 5 Indian Planes Veer Off Runway in 3 Days
- [1:03:30] Aircraft Maintenance Engineer of SpiceJet was Killed after the Landing Gear Doors of a Plane Accidentally got Closed on Him
- [1:05:26] Burning Battery Pack Apparently Forced Virgin Flight’s Emergency Landing
- [1:09:55] Flight Crew Restrains ‘God’ Aboard Delta Flight, Returns to Puerto Rico
- [1:12:27] MD88 engine fails mid-flight
- [1:19:32] Korean Air Shrugs off Pilot’s Attempt to Drink Alcohol During Flight
- [1:25:57] Turbulence Injures 37 on Air Canada Flight
- [1:36:59] Tom Harris – Audio
- [1:52:49] JJ Pittsburgh – Audio
- [2:00:43] David – Grump
- [2:12:55] Plane Tale – Geoff Lee interview Part 3
- [2:34:44] Jen – Earthquake on Takeoff or Landing
- [2:45:03] Rod – Flaps
ABOUT RADIO ROGER
“Radio Roger” Stern has been a TV and Radio reporter since he was a teenager. He’s won an Emmy award for his coverage in the New York City Market.
Currently you can hear his reporting in New York on radio station 1010 WINS, the number one all-news station in the nation.
Nationally you can hear him anchor newscasts on the Fox News Radio Network and on Fox’s Headlines 24-7 service on Sirius XM Radio.
In addition Roger is a proud member of and contributor to the APG community.
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2019, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License