APG 357 – Guten Fahrt
- [34:53] Boeing 737 MAX 8 stuck in Iran since December 14, a Real Headache for Norwegian
- [41:59] Lion Air Ends Search for Crashed Boeing 737 Max 8’s Cockpit Voice Recorder
- [43:20] Aeromexico B738 at Guadalajara on Jan 3rd 2019, Ground Down Main Wheels on Landing
- [48:47] 3D-Printing to Save the Aviation Industry
- [51:15] Herb Kelleher, Legendary Southwest Founder, Dies
- [54:58] Unhappy Passengers Give BA a Bumpy Ride
- [57:12] Cockpit Canopy Falls Off F-15 at 30,000 Feet, Pilot Lands the Jet Anyway
- [1:04:59] Deanna – Can Doctors Violate Patient Confidentiality?
- [1:18:46] Rob – Dana’s Germs
- [1:20:58] Liz/Jen – Get Smart on Airline Travel – Funny
- [1:23:34] Brian from Katy – With United Airlines’ New Cookbook, You Can Make Airline Food at Home
- [1:29:15] Texas Charlie/Sean – Tipping Flight Attendants?
- [1:42:12] Adam – CAT I Autoland
- [1:44:33] Jacob – Simming on the Mad Dog
- [1:49:10] Nolan – Feedback from Houston, Texas, 33 Year Old Student Pilot
- [1:55:46] Plane Tale – The Widow Makers
- [2:22:44] David – Episode 355 Feedback
- [2:29:25] Michel – Air New Zealand Plane Diverted to Cairns after Onboard Passenger Emergency
- [2:43:05] Logan – Feedback – Audio
- [2:57:27] Kevin – Thanks!
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Doh De Oh by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2019, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License