APG 321 – How to Land a Plane
Photo Credit: John Wardell (Flickr)
- [39:24] Vietjet A321, both engines stalled, both engines EGT overtemperature, one engine shut down in flight
- [49:38] FAA issues Emergency AD on CFM56-7B engines
- [51:37] Update: Delta A333 at Atlanta on Apr 18th 2018, engine fire
- [59:36] Update: Experts slam ‘woefully inadequate’ spray bottle used for de-icing by West Wind Aviation
- [1:04:15] Uber for Planes Amendment in FAA Bill – Plane & Pilot
- [1:16:14] Matt from Oz – Thanks to APG for Re-kindling My Aviation Passion!
- [1:22:54] Richard – Jeff Moonlighting?
- [1:25:12] Sam – Question for Dana and Advice re: Glider Rating
- [1:29:45] Steve H – HIGH 11
- [1:42:12] George – Aerotoxic Syndrome
- [1:50:28] Richard – Questions for Steph re: DVT and Running
- [1:57:23] Alex – Big fan, relatively new pilot with a question for Steph
- [2:10:26] Plane Tales – EL Al 1862 and the Bijlmermeer
- [2:31:11] Tony – Why the runway change at LHR???
- [2:36:48] Matt – Is there a process to help pilots adjust after an incident?
- [2:42:10] Col Jeff – Drone music please
- [2:48:51] Dispatcher Mike – SXM question answered
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/outro Music, Coffee Fund theme music by Geoff Smith thegeoffsmith.com
Dr. Steph’s intro music by Nevil Bounds
Capt Nick’s intro music by Kevin from Norway (aka Kevski)
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2018, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.