APG 302 – Are Your Christmas Decorations Blinding Pilots?
- Volaris A319 at New York on Dec 5th 2017, lined up runway 13R instead 13L on visual Canarsie approach
- Canada scraps plan to buy Boeing fighters amid trade dispute: sources
- Aeromexico eyes Delta’s CSeries jet order amid U.S. trade spat: sources
- Recent Fume Events
- Air France A380 Returns Home
- American Airlines solves pilot shortage glitch at a price
- Sean – Rabbit strike. Difficulty: AC was already airborne
- Silviu – Questions
- Chris – NASA harvests slow moving air to increase next-gen aircraft efficiency
- Don – DELTA MAD DOGs in action at Washington DC
- Liz – Will Computers Learn to Fly Well Enough Before Pilots Forget How?
- Rob – Controllers Guide Us to the Field?
- Jay – A Clarification from APG 299
- Plane Tales – Coca Able Peter Tokyo, Nan Item Canada King
- Sean – Are your Christmas decorations blinding pilots?
- Ryan – College or ATPL Training?
- Frik – BOOM!
- Tom – Remembrance Day Story
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/Outro music by Tim Brown, BrownHouseMedia, iStockphoto.com
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2017, All Rights Reserved
Airline Pilot Guy Show by Jeff Nielsen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.