APG 284 – Flying on Ecstasy
- Easyjet pilot convicted for flying under the influence of ‘Ecstasy’
- ‘Severe turbulence’ on American Airlines flight leaves 10 injured – Fox News
- UPDATE: Eastern Air Lines B737 at New York on Oct 27th 2016, overran runway on landing long
- Bill – Another set of graves
- Liz – Contaminated Air?
- Che – Cheaper Flight Training
- Larry – An excellent example of CRM
- Ryan – College?
- Walt – APG 275 and General Aviation
- Robert – The secret system that prevents pilots who hate each other from sharing a cockpit
- Sean – Just how young is that pilot?
- Nick – First UK Woman “BOEING” 747 Pilot Retires
- Stuart – Air passengers call 911 after delayed flights in Canada
- Radio Roger – Stressful Situations
- Flyingkiwi – Feed Back And Question For Dr Steph
- Jan – SFO Meetup and Advice
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/Outro music by Tim Brown, BrownHouseMedia, iStockphoto.com
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2017, All Rights Reserved