APG 245 – What’s In Your Flight Bag?
The crew for this week’s episode: Captain Jeff, Doctor Steph, and Captain Nick.
- UPS orders up to 28 Boeing 747-8 freighters
- Huge fight erupts on Ryanair plane after elderly woman hit on the head
- Pilot Shortage Prompts Regional Airlines to Boost Starting Wages
- Manhunt underway after radio transmissions with Melbourne flights hacked
- Bob Hoover, one of history’s greatest pilots, dead at 94
- Bob Hoover Tribute Challenge | Flite Test
- Nightmare Snake surprises passengers plane on a flight Aeromexico to Mexico City
- Brian – New Listener, APG Syndrome
- Liz – FAA Set To Issue Mentoring Rules For Airline Pilots
- Derek – most “dreaded” plane within your fleets?
- Flying Kiwi – Oooh dear its another flyingkiwi feed back
- Miami Hick – Mr. Airbus Pilot Guy
- Private Pilot Jacob – Drones will be crashed into passenger jets in mid-air to test safety after string of near misses near airports
- Greg – PIFR, Diamond DA42
- Plane Tails – Hunting the Foxbat
- Fabian – Akbar is a Jerk
- Ham Radio Jim – YouTube: “When Pilots Are Bored”
- Larry – Turkey Drop
- WKRP “As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly” Thanksgiving
- Raz – What’s in your flight bag? Headset advice requested
- Pip – Feedback in Response to Joe
- Tucker -Farming Beef in “Flyover Country”
- Kelly Kirk -Too Late?
- David – Acme Red Future Flyers Programme
- Don – Sound recording NTSB on Miracle On The Hudson
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
email@example.com (304) 99-PILOT (304) 997-4568 airlinepilotguy.com
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/Outro music by Tim Brown, BrownHouseMedia, iStockphoto.com
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2016, All Rights Reserved