APG 241 – New Iraqi Airport
Photo Credit: Wikipedia
The crew for this week’s episode: Captain Jeff, Doctor Steph, and Captain Nick
- Iraq’s transport minister declares country’s new airport will be built on the site of a 7,000-year-old alien interplanetary spaceship launcher
- Saab Autopilot System Draws Scrutiny
- Aeromexico B788 over Atlantic on Sep 22nd 2016, automated declaration of Emergency reporting engine failure
- Atlasjet A321 over Bulgaria on Sep 8th 2016, climb instead of descent results in near collision
- THY A319 at Sochi on Sep 28th 2016, ATC prevented controlled flight into terrain
- Rob – Open Descent on Scarebus
- Captain Radio Jim – Diesel-power in GA Aircraft
- Marshall – Mother’s Milk at 30,000 Feet
- Swedish Gustav, Sean – Allegiant
- Jonathan – Nick is Tall and Handsome
- Marlon – Class 1 Medical Waiver Hiring Impact?
- Nick – GA Interest?
- Shawn – Taxi Procedures
- Captain Steve and Kevin – How I Got Here
- William – APG cartoons!
- Tilman – IR here I come – but only in VMC… En-route Instrument Rating – EIR(A)
- Grant – That balloon sighting
- Craig – Type One Diabetes
- Matthew – Lightning Hitting Plane
- Brent – Charlotte Aerial Tour
- Mark – Airbus trim wheels?
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
firstname.lastname@example.org (304) 99-PILOT (304) 997-4568 airlinepilotguy.com
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/Outro music by Tim Brown, BrownHouseMedia, iStockphoto.com
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2016, All Rights Reserved