APG 234 – A Sheep, a Duck, and a Chicken
The crew for this week’s episode: Captain Jeff, Dr. Steph, Miami Rick, Captain Nick
- Airline Pilot Guy App – Android
- Airline Pilot Guy App – iPhone/iPad
- This week’s Plane Tails by Captain Nick is entitled “Woosh, Bang, Oops!”
- Hezbollah Drone Is a Warning to the U.S.
- Ibiza holiday flight terror after police officer’s GUN goes off inside cabin
- Things Didn’t Go Well During 2nd Test Flight for World’s Longest Aircraft
- Co-Pilot Arrested for Being Drunk at Cherry Capital Airport
- Steve Horne – William Rankin, The Man Who Rode The Thunder
- Passenger Brian – B-52 Takeoff Performance
- Liz – You need this license plate!
- Liz – Passenger drones are hovering over the horizon | The Economist
- Chris – Avoiding Turbulence May Soon Be Easier for Pilots
- Bob Lufkin – Inexperienced girl trying to land A320
- Flight Simulator Piiot Comedy
- Jeff – Afghanistan 747 crash report
- Rick – The truth revealed
- Sean Taylor – A few shots of Farnbourgh
- Justin – Commercial Certificate
- FO Jeff – 737 Feedback
- The Flying Kiwi – Side Stick?
- Nev – Flight Crew Hours and Discretion
- Audio feedback from Grant @ PCDU
- Cant Kool – I’m now an airline pilot!!!
- Dispatch Gregg – ADF Dispatch Scholarship
- Miami-hick receives a text
- Lucas – I nearly fainted…. swoon….
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
firstname.lastname@example.org (304) 99-PILOT (304) 997-4568 airlinepilotguy.com
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/Outro music by Tim Brown, BrownHouseMedia, iStockphoto.com
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2016, All Rights Reserved