APG 232 – Near Miss or Near Hit?
Photo Credit: Tony Hisgett from Birmingham, UK
The crew for this week’s episode: Captain Jeff, Dr. Steph, Captain Nick
- Airline Pilot Guy App – Android
- Airline Pilot Guy App – iPhone/iPad
- This week’s Plane Tails by Captain Nick is entitled “The Greatest Stick and Rudder Man Who Ever Lived”
- Emirates 521 Update
- Man jumps off air bridge and runs across apron to catch flight!
- Doubt cast over the reliability of balloon accident pilot (Source The Week)
- Drone Involved In ‘Near-Miss’ With Passenger Plane
- CJ – Global warming – Heat Waves Make for Less Friendly Skies – Science Friday
- Kevin – Aircraft Pollution Targeted by EPA
- Jules – Super Connie and Asymmetric Thrust
- Magnus – Sidestick controller
- Chris Cheatwood – For the ScareBus Fans
- Plane Tails – The Greatest Stick and Rudder Man Who Ever Lived
- Flying The Feathered Edge – The Bob Hoover Project
- Airshow Legend Survives Health Scare
- Markus – Stop the presses! Rick has made a mistake 🙂
- Pip – Audio Feedback
- Toni – I’m a GIRL!
- NicNacJak – Audio Feedback
- FSElite Podcast
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
email@example.com (304) 99-PILOT (304) 997-4568 airlinepilotguy.com
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/Outro music by Tim Brown, BrownHouseMedia, iStockphoto.com
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2016, All Rights Reserved