APG 225 – It’s “Bowls,” Not “Balls!”
The crew for this week’s episode: Captain Jeff, Dr. Steph, Miami Rick, and Captain Nick
- Farnborough 2016 APG Meet-Up RSVP
- Airline Pilot Guy App – Android
- Airline Pilot Guy App – iPhone/iPad
- 32R Aviation Apparel Promo code APG gets you 10 percent off!
- This week’s Plane Tails by Captain Nick is entitled “Miss Tilly’s Orifice”
- Egypt unable to pull data from EgyptAir flight MS804 recorders
- Canada On Risky Rescue Mission To Antarctica
- Extreme Temperatures Affecting Flights in and out of PHX
- RAF Aerobatics Display At Farnborough Canceled
- Chris Cheatwood – Port Authority Warns TSA It Will Be Replaced By Private Security Force
- Graham – two hilarious language links
- Brandon – APG Syndrome
- Pat – Aviate, Navigate, then Communicate
- “Fireside Al” Maitland reads Frederick Forsyth’s “The Shepherd”
- Max – Contrails, and I Passed My PPL Checkride!
- Dan – A380 in Your Future, Nick?
- Harold – Bahrain – Souls on Board?
- DHC-6-300 at Saba (SAB/TNCS) Short Field
- Martin – Flash Card Machine
- Bob – Name the plane
- Chase – Ferry Flights
- Glaucus – 747 For Sale, Status Based On Aircraft
- Miami Hick has a night off
- Richard – Pegasus Bridge and Cafe Gondree
- Matt – BLCF at KPAE
- Mike – For Captain Nick – Concorde Photo at Mach 2
- Martin from Sweden – Skybrary, Smoke Evacuation
- Bhavesh – The world’s first solar airport no longer pays for electricity
- Steve – Layover activities
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
firstname.lastname@example.org (304) 99-PILOT (304) 997-4568 airlinepilotguy.com
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/Outro music by Tim Brown, BrownHouseMedia, iStockphoto.com
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2016, All Rights Reserved