APG 224 – Secret Number Two
The crew for this week’s episode: Captain Jeff, Dr. Steph, and Captain Nick
- Airline Pilot Guy App – Android
- Airline Pilot Guy App – iPhone/iPad
- 32R Aviation Apparel Promo code APG gets you 10 percent off!
- This week’s Plane Tails by Captain Nick is entitled “The 6th of June 1944”
- EgyptAir crash: Wreckage found in Mediterranean
- Military Plane Crash Kills Pilot Near Moscow
- Dubai airport shut Saturday for over an hour; 22 flights diverted
- Incident: Biman Bangladesh B773 at Dhaka on Jun 7th 2016, rejected takeoff due to engine failure
- GPS and Phenom 300 – UPDATE
- Southwest Deems Woman’s Outfit Too ‘Inappropriate’ To Fly
- Falko – De-Icing, Tire Rotation
- Chris – Retired Delta B747-400 moves to its final home at Delta Flight Museum
- Chris – Crew Resource Management
- Daniel – The story of MAC249
- Mark R – Air France Airbus A320 tail torn by Boeing 777
- Fabian – Feedback/Questions for Rick
- Jeff – Congrats to 402Phil!
- Phil Timmer – My Flying Story
- Vinicius – De-Icing Procedures
- Liz – Father becomes marshaller for retiring son
- Miami Hick’s special cargo
- Tim – Nick Made Me Cry
- Dave Brinker – Cirrus N4252G
- Rob – Airline Food and Constipation?
- Dave Mead – CO Poisoning
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
firstname.lastname@example.org (304) 99-PILOT (304) 997-4568 airlinepilotguy.com
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/Outro music by Tim Brown, BrownHouseMedia, iStockphoto.com
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2016, All Rights Reserved