APG 223 – Taco, I don’t know where your tongue has been!
The crew for this week’s episode: Captain Jeff, Dr. Steph, and Captain Nick
- Airline Pilot Guy App – Android
- Airline Pilot Guy App – iPhone/iPad
- 32R Aviation Apparel Promo code APG gets you 10 percent off!
- This week’s Plane Tails by Captain Nick is entitled “An Avon over the Thames”
- UPS freighter suffers nose wheel collapse at Seoul Incheon
- Chino Warbirds Saturate the Senses
- Germanwings A319 between Stuttgart and Hamburg on May 11th 2016, two cabin crew poisoned by carbon monoxide
- FAA FLIGHT ADVISORY GPS Interference Testing
- Tim – Pet Bathrooms
- Liz & Janel – Differential equations cause 2 hour delay
- Daniel – DAT MD87 scheduled flight
- Matt – Manamana Song
- Marianna – Why we shouldn’t eat on planes
- Capt. Castagna – Amazing Smuggling Flight
- Chris – Why Flying is So Expensive
- Mark R – Climate change ‘to increase turbulence, flight times and costs’
- Joe Schena – Pilot punched by passenger
- Daniel – Last remaining WWI aircraft carrier has been restored
- Tim – First to Farnborough?
- Ivan – Col. Arthur Fiedler
- Robert – What would cause a false capture of the approach localizer?
- Jacob – New GPS way point sounds very familiar
- Steve – What happened to all the muffs?
- Miami Hick’s adventure over India
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
firstname.lastname@example.org (304) 99-PILOT (304) 997-4568 airlinepilotguy.com
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/Outro music by Tim Brown, BrownHouseMedia, iStockphoto.com
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2016, All Rights Reserved