APG 222 – Open Those Window Shades!
Photo: Cweyer at English Wikipedia – Transferred from en.wikipedia to Commons
The crew for this week’s episode: Captain Jeff, Dr. Steph, and Captain Nick
- Airline Pilot Guy App – Android
- Airline Pilot Guy App – iPhone/iPad
- 32R Aviation Apparel Promo code APG gets you 10 percent off!
- This week’s Plane Tails by Captain Nick is entitled “St. Martin in the Woods”
- Pilot safely ejected before Thunderbirds jet crashed near Colorado Springs after Air Force Academy graduation
- 1 killed in Blue Angels jet crash Smyrna, TN
- Egyptair flight 804: future black boxes should eject in crash, says Airbus
- Military MQ-9 Reaper Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Operating at Joint-Use Airports
- British drone-freezing ray gets US airports trial – BBC News
- Delta, Virgin Atlantic strengthen network between U.S.-U.K.
- Airline industry profits ‘to jump 12% in 2016’ – BBC News
- Christopher – Boeing/AirBus/Rolls Royce/etc…
- Haig – A little feedback
- Kevski – Norwegian Pilot
- Mentour Pilot
- Stuart – FIA travel Info Offer
- Devin – Mystery at FL280
- James – 1800 Feet Down Under
- CFI Delta P – Advice for Initial Training?
- Will – What Happens to your Body During a Flight?
- Kurush – What Do You Think of My Company’s Policy?
- Steve – MCP Altitude w/ Multi Crossing Restrictions
- Miami Hick gets sunburn
- Rudy – C Series, APG App
- Pasadena Brian – Ambien and booze don’t mix
- Ray – Fin & Rudder Dance
- Mahdi – Heart Surgery
- Paul – Theory on MS804 Crash
- Larry – Bicentential Contribution
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
firstname.lastname@example.org (304) 99-PILOT (304) 997-4568 airlinepilotguy.com
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/Outro music by Tim Brown, BrownHouseMedia, iStockphoto.com
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2016, All Rights Reserved