APG 221 – APG Syndrome; What’s That Beeping Noise?
The crew for this week’s episode: Captain Jeff, Dr. Steph, and Captain Nick
- Airline Pilot Guy App – Android
- Airline Pilot Guy App – iPhone/iPad
- 32R Aviation Apparel Promo code APG gets you 10 percent off!
- This week’s Plane Tails by Captain Nick is entitled “An Interview with WWII Pilot Andy Anderson – Part Four”
- EgyptAir 804 Update
- IndiGo Pilots Dismissed After Mistaking Road For Runway
- 100ft from disaster: Drone flown ‘intentionally’ at passenger jet taking off nearly causes mid-air smash
- Delta deploys ‘innovation lanes’ to aid ATL security
- Ryan – Airbus ROPS (Runway Overrun Protection System)
- Devin – Assumed Temperature Method
- Larry – B-737 Reduced Thrust Presentation
- Commercial Pilot Arnaud – La Fayette Squadron
- Glen – Untappd
- Frank – CHIRP
- Clark – ORD UFO
- Spencer – what qualifications are needed to become an airline pilot in the UK?
- Becoming a Pilot (BALPA)
- The Piloting Profession (BALPA)
- Asa – The Boeing has landed: Plane reaches glamping village after mammoth effort
- Martin Holmes – How much detailed info do pilots get re. engines, etc.?
- Ahmad Dan-Hamid – V1/Vr, speed brake position
- Dispatch Gregg – APG Syndrome
- Micah – My Six Foot Father
- Stuart – FOR SALE – Retired BOEING 747-400 Air frame VIRGIN ATLANTIC “LADY PENELOPE” — Buy It Now on EBay for $900,000.00 US
- Miami Hick – The first time Miami Hick ever flew
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
firstname.lastname@example.org (304) 99-PILOT (304) 997-4568 airlinepilotguy.com
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/Outro music by Tim Brown, BrownHouseMedia, iStockphoto.com
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2016, All Rights Reserved