APG 220 – EgyptAir 804 – Another LOC?
Photo credit: Aviation Herald/Google Earth
The crew for this week’s episode: Captain Jeff, Dr. Steph, and Captain Nick
- Airline Pilot Guy App – Android
- Airline Pilot Guy App – iPhone/iPad
- 32R Aviation Apparel Promo code APG gets you 10 percent off!
- Nick’s chat with Mike Young of Aircrew Interviews – http://www.aircrewinterview.tv/
- This week’s Plane Tails by Captain Nick is entitled “An Interview with WWII Pilot Andy Anderson – Part Three”
- EgyptAir 804 Crash
- “Aviation Expert” Flowchart
- Multiple Failures Put Learjet 35A into the Atlantic
- SERIOUS INCIDENT Boeing 757-224, N41140 80 NM Southwest of Dublin, Ireland 20 October 2013
- Kevin – Problems at the Gate
- Tim Van Raam – Fatal Crash involving FA-18
- Big data Ken – China To Build 66 New Airports Over The Next Five Years
- Larry Gregory – Speed Enforced By Aircraft
- Mark in Ottawa – RCAF C-130 Flies into History
- Chattanooga TIM – August 21 2017 500 days away
- Mike – Exposure to jet fuel, not just noise, contributes to hearing problems. Huh? What did you say?
- Zach – Student Pilot Certificate and Solo Flight on 16th Bday
- Adam – Feedback on Concorde ops
- Jake – Frozen Door
- Kevin – QF32
- Nev – Pilot Fatigue
- Richard – Feedback
- Adam – LAX by Hot Snakes (Aviation Themed Songs)
- Will – Fear of Flying Conquered!
- Bill – Wind Shear Alerts
- Matt – Anti-skid Braking
- Captain Al – Papal Plane Feedback
- The Guru – New Grab App for ordering food at the airport
- APG Fak Checkers! #4
- Ham Radio Jim – APGS Cure: Bourbon!
- James – Military to Civilian Transition
- Episode 216—from “Blaster” Bill
- Jason Wu – Oral Hygiene, Physical Requirements
- Nicnacjak – Looking For Podcast Host! Nicnacjak’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
email@example.com (304) 99-PILOT (304) 997-4568 airlinepilotguy.com
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/Outro music by Tim Brown, BrownHouseMedia, iStockphoto.com
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2016, All Rights Reserved