APG 219 – Pinching People’s Packages
The crew for this week’s episode: Captain Jeff, Miami Rick, Dr. Steph, and Captain Nick
- Airline Pilot Guy App – Android
- Airline Pilot Guy App – iPhone/iPad
- 32R Aviation Apparel Promo code APG gets you 10 percent off!
This week’s Plane Tails by Captain Nick is entitled “An Interview with WWII Pilot Andy Anderson – Part Two”
- Airline chief sued by own pilots for claiming ‘flying is easier than driving a car’
- Delta B712 near Nashville on May 8th 2016, turbulence drops engine cowl
- DHL claims its drones are first to deliver
- Aviation experts baffled after British Airways A380 lands at Heathrow with a SQUARE tyre
- China Eastern A319 at Kangding on May 1st 2016, struck approach lights on final approach
- Tom – 747 Supertanker Firefighter
- Joe – X-15 pilot Manual
- Ham Radio Jim – Tailstrike @MIA, Fly-By-Wire
- Justin, Dan – Autothrottles
- Charles – FB re. Capt. Nick’s Plane Tails
- Jaime – Andes Crash/Cannibalism
- Jacob – Call Signs
- Liz – Pilot refuses to fly without favourite female co-pilot, keep passengers waiting for 2 hours
- Fitz-james Muscadin – Plane Spotting
- Don, The PreBuy Guy – APG App and the community
- Chris – One for when all four of you are together…?
- Travis – Safety? Moving Map Display, ELT
- Capt. Castagna – Miami Rick loves Airbus!
- Paul – Dr. Steph Should Do Voice-overs!
- Private Pilot Jason – DVT: Dr. Steph is a Life-Saver!
- Miami Hick – My New Watch!
- Devin – War Hero 2.0
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
firstname.lastname@example.org (304) 99-PILOT (304) 997-4568 airlinepilotguy.com
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/Outro music by Tim Brown, BrownHouseMedia, iStockphoto.com
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2016, All Rights Reserved