APG 218 – Cosmic Radiation
The crew for this week’s episode: Captain Jeff, Dr. Steph, and Captain Nick
- Airline Pilot Guy App – Android
- Airline Pilot Guy App – iPhone/iPad
- 32R Aviation Apparel Promo code APG gets you 10 percent off!
This week’s Plane Tails by Captain Nick is entitled “An Interview with WWII Pilot Andy Anderson”
- Delta MD90 at Atlanta on Apr 27th 2016, rejected takeoff due to ATC operational error
- TAME E190 at Cuenca on Apr 28th 2016, overran runway
- American Airlines sued after passenger killed by lightning
- Cathay Pacific passenger caught impersonating pilot
- Walking past first class fuels passenger air rage, says study
- New Papal Jet?
- Ray Williams – LHR runway switching. Advice for your trip to the UK
- Heathrow Runway Alternation
- Ahmad Dan-Hamid – Advances made in onboard weather radar tech
- Ricardo – Aviation Podcasts
- Nick Carson – A little joke
- James – Emergency slide falls off plane
- Kevin – Automobile Magazine: Watch a Tesla Model S P90D Race a Qantas Boeing 737
- Bugatti Veyron Vs Euro Fighter Typhoon: Drag Race (HQ) – Top Gear – BBC
- Robert – Stacking in London
- Bizet Derek – V1 Cuts and Nose Down Tendency, What’s Up with MadDog Elevators?
- jonathan – high exposure to high altitude cosmic radiation from the sun may cause cataracts and cancer to commercial pilots and flight attendants?
- Nick Carson – Airbusses
- Adam – Delta Pilot didn’t like giving way at MSP
- APG FakCheckers #3 Steph Steps out
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
firstname.lastname@example.org (304) 99-PILOT (304) 997-4568 airlinepilotguy.com
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/Outro music by Tim Brown, BrownHouseMedia, iStockphoto.com
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2016, All Rights Reserved