APG 202 – A Turkey of a Flight
The crew for this week’s episode is Captain Jeff, Miami Rick, Doctor Steph, and Captain Nick.
Nick dropped out at about the 46 minute mark due to overheating equipment and island bandwidth. It was good to have him for a third of the show, though!
Here’s a link to the Google Play Store to download your copy of the Airline Pilot Guy mobile app, Android version: Click Me!
- A Man For All Seasons
- EasyJet urges cross-check rigour after take-off data incidents
- Unfairly kicked off flight, Sikh, Muslims sue airline for $9 Million
- Red Arrows issue warning after training session stopped by fans taking photos
- Delta Airlines Allows Turkey On Flight For ‘Emotional Support’
- Nev – Metric and Imperial
- Ahmad – Undoing Mach Tuck
- Mach Tuck – Wikipedia
- Joe schema – Retard Retard
- Paul – Standing take-off
- Conor Rafferty – Hero Pilot Stops Plane Take Get Family To Funeral
- Taj – Engine Out Departure Procedures
- APG Big Ron 3 – How Safe to Fly?
- Mike Salka – Audio Feedback
- Elliot – 30 Years-old: Would You Do It?
- Passenger Jim – RAT
- Lufthansa 747-8i Missed Approach Turns Into Beautiful Landing @ KPAE
- Don – The Rogue Aviator & MH370
- Magnus Hammarberg – Welcome back from your holidays!
- Concorde’s Last Flight documentary
- Mark from Hoboken NJ – Chemtrails
- Steve – Episode 200!!!! – Book recommendations, too
- Rodrigo – APG is a TOOL
- Arash – Reduced Separation
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
email@example.com (304) 99-PILOT (304) 997-4568 airlinepilotguy.com
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/Outro music by Tim Brown, BrownHouseMedia, iStockphoto.com
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2016, All Rights Reserved