APG 201 – Know Where You’re Going?
The crew for this week’s episode is Captain Jeff, Doctor Steph, and our new regular crewmember, Captain Nick.
Do you know where you’re going? Apparently, pilot crews on a couple of flights in the last few weeks didn’t. What we can tell you, though, is the APG knows. We have set our sights on continuing to improve our show and grow our community!
- Plane lands on taxiway instead of runway in Seattle
- Andre Turcat, Captain On Concorde’s First Flight, Dies At 94
- United Airlines Chief, Oscar Munoz, Has Heart Transplant
- After flying South & Circling over Strait of Malacca, EY#440 diverts: FL24… Shades of MH370?
- Malaysia Airlines pilot queries flight path
- Report: Government not ensuring airline pilots’ skills are sharp
- Yunus – Garmin 1000
- Capt. Al – Handicapped Airline Pilot
- Tom Seagraves – British Airways jet that caught fire before takeoff at McCarran to fly again
- Mark Van Raam – APG 198 feedback & Havana
- Jerry – First feedback from Taiwan!
- Virtual Captain Paul – Voice feedback
- Louis – Decision time………for pilots
- Passenger Ken – Alternates
- Hillel – This Plane Lost An Engine With Cameras in the Cockpit
- David – Heads Down
- NASA ASRS Callback Newsletter Subscription Sign-up
- CHIRP Aviation and Maritime Confidential Incident Reporting Newsletter Sign-up
- Joe Schema – Ground crew safety
- Capt Oli – Book Recommendation
- SpaceX Nails Falcon 9 First-Stage Landing
- Cant. Oli – Stabilized Approach Criteria
- Big Ron – TV drone crashes during ski race – Marcel Hirscher at Madonna di Campiglio
- Capt. Oli – Medical questions
- Big Ron – DJI F550 Hexacopter crash after flight above the clouds
- Steve Horne – Oops!
- Ken – Nice article on RC model of 747-400
- Dispatch Gregg – ATC Callsigns
- Scott Richardson – Can I avoid becoming a bug splat on an A-10 windscreen?
- Capt. Nick – Old Curmudgeon on the Phonetic Alphabet
- Nick Carson – Episode 200 Congrats
- Nevil Bounds – Thanks for Episode 200!
- Christopher Sims – Happy 200 episodes, & some Audio feedback
- Hillel – Congratulations on ep 200! And on your community! EPIC!
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
firstname.lastname@example.org (304) 99-PILOT (304) 997-4568 airlinepilotguy.com
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/Outro music by Tim Brown, BrownHouseMedia, iStockphoto.com
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2016, All Rights Reserved