APG 199.5 – Happy New Year!
Well, we managed to squeeze in one more show before the end of 2015. Because we’re planning a big show in January (episode 200!), we thought we should try to answer some feedback.
- Report from Australian investigators suggests MH370 was a ‘zombie plane’
- Amazon in talks to lease Boeing jets to launch its own air-cargo business
- FAA scolds Allegiant for having to make emergency low-fuel landing
- Micah – Aviation Career News
- XNA Nick – Normal procedures and flow diagrams for B777
- Joe – Another possible circuit breaker related accident
- XNA Nick – NTSB full investigation notes for USAir1702 accident at PHL last year
- Steve – Codeshares, fee for departure and scope
- Steve – Checklists, flows, and new SOPs
- Mike and FO Jeff – Air traffic controller to cops: I smoke meth to stay awake
- Taj – Unmanned Hot Air Ballons
- Stuart – 737 Questions
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
email@example.com (304) 99-PILOT (304) 997-4568 airlinepilotguy.com
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/Outro music by Tim Brown, BrownHouseMedia, iStockphoto.com
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2015, All Rights Reserved