APG 187 – Flight Diverts to Save Dog, B-777 Hits Approach Lights at MIA
- Air Canada pilot diverts Toronto-bound flight to save dog’s life
- Qatar B773 at Miami on Sep 15th 2015, struck approach lights on departure
- If You’re From One of These Five States, You’ll Likely Need a Passport for a Domestic Flight
- Pope Francis flies American Airlines during visit to USA
- One small airplane landed on Red Hill Avenue, Irvine this evening
Ray – L-1011 Video
Josh Chambless – Excitement in Nashville
Tim Van Raam – Louis CK Flying
Maxwell – VIDEO – CHARGES LAID FOLLOWING LASER STRIKE ON AIR2
Stuart Aslett – Flights Resume At Dublin Airport After Fire
Lee in New Jersey – Major milestone in US commercial aviation coming soon
Marianna – when is a crash a crash?
Robert Zwerdling – TriFan 600 VTOL
Glen – Gabbing on the Freq
Chattanooga Tim – Geico Skytypers in Rome GA WingsOverNorthGeorgia.com
Tim Van Raam – Exit Row Seating
Andrew – Language and Aviation
Old.Pilot – Manufacturer Policy vs. Company Policy
David – 757 not heavy?
Larry – “A good piece of kit”
Capt. Al – Rear ending and careers advice
Ray Williams – Floating Flaperons, Greenland, Jetstream, Etc.
Nick Acosta – Kulula Airlines Flying 101
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
firstname.lastname@example.org (304) 99-PILOT (304) 997-4568 airlinepilotguy.com
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/Outro music by Tim Brown, BrownHouseMedia, iStockphoto.com
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2015, All Rights Reserved