APG 182 – Pranked!
News in this episode:
- Brussels Airlines A-320 Near Miss with Drone
- NTSB Probable Cause Report on Harrison Ford’s Crash
- Plane with 54 on board crashes in remote Indonesian region
- Alitalia Airbus A319 flight severely damaged during hail storm
- American A321 at Charlotte on Aug 15th 2015, hit runway lights on go around after hard landing
Isaac – Recommended reading list?
Dispatch Gregg – Flight Simulator feedback/question
Daniel Sinico – 30 years of Lockheed 1011 Delta 191 accident
American Airlines 191
Dean – What happens if you become ill while flying?
Conor – What It’s Really Like to Be an Airline Pilot
Steve – AF museum
James – One step towards the goal
Bhavesh – Brake Cooling
Craig Pyzik – Greenhorn CFI Blog
Virgil – Easy Victor
Tim – Hotel Costs
Joe – Online Schedule
Dispatch Gregg – LGA Tower
Schuyler Morales – On Crew Hotels…
FO Jeff – MiG 29 Demo feedback
Sport Pilot David – N919E
Steven Ward – Cape Air
Controller Vlad – Smart Thunderstorm Avoidance System
Rick – Squawking
Audible.com Trial Membership Offer – Get your free audio book today!
email@example.com (304) 99-PILOT (304) 997-4568 airlinepilotguy.com
ATC audio from http://LiveATC.net
Intro/Outro music by Tim Brown, BrownHouseMedia, iStockphoto.com
Copyright © AirlinePilotGuy 2015, All Rights Reserved